Friday, June 06, 2008

Republican punching bag!



Republican Congressman Jeb Hensarling from Texas was on CSPAN's Washington Journal, where he took calls from viewers. This video is a sampling of the abuse he took. I'm afraid I couldn't restrain my laughter as I watched this hapless idiot sit there and blink as caller after caller (Democrats and Republicans) laid into him. (I saw this on Crooks and Liars.)



If these Republican hypocrites weren't so loathsome one might be tempted to feel sorry for them. But for me, it was high hilarity to listen to Hensarling get his face pushed in, rhetorically.

I'll say this much though: as much as Hensarling disgusts me, ya gotta dig that hair piece!

1 comment:

Eclectic Dilettante said...

what a dork!

with a rug like that, he deserves to be a punching bag.

LOL